Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kristel and Erik originally got the Wii for Martine to play with, but the night we set it up, it became apparent it was definitely more of a game for them. They let me try, but I know they were only being nice :) haha, they were so competitive; it was hilarious! We tried bowling (which I really wish I had on film), cycling, some wakeboarding, but ultimately settled on mario cart.

The next day, Martine did give it a whirl, but then again, so did Henrik and Josse, which really meant that it was Kristel and Erik playing for them. They got more independent as time went on, which meant, for us, it got more entertaining... This video is toward the beginning - they are all yelling "HOP" when the car takes off over some ramp in the middle of mario cart. During extra entertaining rounds, Josse commentated on the cows in the road or express utter disappointment when she drove off the path into the ocean.

I really loved taking the videos so I might upload more. It was the simple afternoons with the family that made my day. Now I can share some of that delight with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment