Sunday, February 7, 2010

Martin on a sunny day

Yesterday was so beautiful. We have had a lot of snow recently, but it really does make the dark afternoons look lighter and the occasional blue skies are an easy compliment.  Here are some picutres I wanted to share of normal places I see every day around town or on my walk home. I was more inspired to get out my camera on days when it was pretty out.
Part of the center of town; back there is a restaurant we like and a tennis club in the spring.
As I cross the river on my way back from town, this is the view on a relatively clear day. That yellow building in the distance is part of the military base and we live just across the street from it.
I'm still crossing the river at this point, but this building, to the right is the gym where we work out - Harmonia. It's nice on the inside. It's the one with the pond.

So far it's nice again today too. I will tutor those boys and join Emily to work on our massive art project. We're debating doing it in a style that resembles the middle of December or May in our college days: all nighters with frozen pizza and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment