I knit my first scarf.
It took me 3 months.
It was a spring day today.
But it's so pretty!!!!
I am delaying graduate school that I was accepted to in June 2008. I am living in a country that I'd never traveled to before I arrived in November 2009. I am hoping to work for people who do not know me yet. I am trying to learn a language (and acquaint myself with a second) which less than 5 million people speak. And I am pursuing a relationship that I didn't have until January 2009. Come what may.... I'm not in Texas anymore.
YEAAAH!!!! Go Al !
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely! And I bet its warmer and softer than any other scarf ever made. Is that a nose piercing I see?
ReplyDeleteHey Alex, I love your scarf! How did you make such a beautiful scarf? Any pattern or book or website or general scarf knowledge. I have tried to make a scarf once and failed miserably but you've inspired me to try again!
ReplyDelete-Ericka
It is wonderful. congrats. You finally did it. Klem Kristel
ReplyDelete