Sunday, November 22, 2009

This is the view out the window in our room. It might apear worn out and such (which it is) but I like the mountains, I like the trains going by (actually) and I've grown to be comforted by it. I think it's pretty in it's own, homey way.
And this is our only picture together so far - we just took it waiting for one of our trains on the way back from Poland (where we realized because of the prices in the grocery store that we were in the Czech Republic! haha)



Train lovers - this picture is for you. I liked it.
This was on our walking tour around Krakow, in the Jewish part of town.






There was a cool story that went along with this building; had to do with when armies would invade the city, they had to go through this huge gate (plus 7 others) which obviously deterred them.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! I`m so happy that you`re writing this. I`m definitely going to be a blog stalker. Skype date in a weekish when I return to the states?

    Big ole lion hug.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete