I'm working on Thanksgiving again. We think we're inviting 8 people bc that's how many chairs they have in their apartment: me, him, 2 roommates (Oyvind & Carl), Oyvind gf (Taksha), girl we're setting Carl up with (?), another girl I've met and gym-ed with (Vibeke) and another guy Carl studies with (Tore). That should do. It's a little harder than last year since I don't have a family's kitchen at my disposal. Or their car and assistance in shopping for all this food! We translated everything first and now we're about to make our second shopping trip today. No surprise what is causing us the most trouble: cornbread for stuffing, pie shell (although I'm making it myself now, so shhh), marshmallows for the pink stuff, and gravy bc I don't know how to do it.
And I'm learning other Slovak words because of my tae bo class last night! I didn't learn how to count yet, but I know what noise she made when we were about half way done with each set.
Success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment