Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Let's start at the very beginning..."

Ha, I've never done or thought about this before, but it seems to be an easy way to share pictures. Which is the main reason for this. Stay tuned I suppose.

Oystein (Vic, Austin, Oyster...) and I haven't even really taken pictures together yet, but we're here, in Martin, Slovakia. We've taken one trip to Poland already and that was pretty special. Neat city (Krakow) with a lot of history. We went to Auschwitz for a whole day, met some cool people on a tour of the city, and went out one night to a small, underground piano jazz bar. Not bad. We then watched Schindler's List (sp?) last night to see if we noticed parts of the city...which we did. Enough about that because anything else would be quite sad to write (and read) about.

No comments:

Post a Comment